JC Dems Minutes
November 4, 2020
Bomber Mt. Civic Center – Room 102
Chairman, Secretary, SCM, 1 precinct committeeman and 1 guest.
Call to Order:
Meeting was called to order at 7:10 pm.
Announcements and Reports:
- In the Treasurer’s Absence, Chairman reported current balance and summarized the past month’s transactions.
- Minutes of the Oct 6, 2020 meeting were approved as written.
- Chair and Treasurer will submit report, of our contributions and expenditures from Jan. 2019 to Dec. 2020, to the WY Secretary of State by the Nov. 13 deadline.
- Chair will follow up with the Merav Ben David and Lynette Greybull campaigns, confirming with them the exact amount of our ad contributions to them for the purpose of their reporting.
- Chair shared information about the Slack Coordinated Campaign application used by at least one other JC Dem and many others to contact voters and share candidate information. Works well.
- Floor opened to discussion about “Election Day”, etc.
- Secretary provided an update on WY Promise – progress has been slowed as we all await election results
- Motion was made to hold the next JC Dems meeting on Dec. 1st, there was no second.
Announcements from the floor:
- No announcements nor motions from the floor.
- Next month meeting Tues., Jan. 5, 7 pm – Bomber Mountain CC, Room 108.
- Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy holiday season to all.
Adjournment: at 8:12.
Respectfully submitted by Lois Petersen, Secretary (edited and uploaded by Greg Haas, Chairman)