William D. McIntyre Memorial Scholarship
The Online Application is currently unavailable as the 2023 deadline has passed. Watch for announcements for the 2024 application.
** Required field
- Questions about this process can be asked by Sending Us a Note.
- This application is open to all Johnson County high school students graduating in the year they apply and will be awarded without regard to political party affiliation.
- A maximum of $500.00 will be awarded to the successful applicant(s).
- The scholarship can be used to defray education-related costs at the school of the successful applicant’s choice.
- Funds will be disbursed upon proof of enrollment.
- We reserve the right to reject late or incomplete applications.
- Application forms can be downloaded at: https://jcdemswyo.org/mcintyre/
- Mail your completed application and all supporting documents to:
- William D. McIntyre Memorial Scholarship, P.O. Box 565, Buffalo, WY 82834.
- Applications must be postmarked on or before March 31