Your Scholarship Application
You can find the Save button below if you’d like to come back later to finish your application. We will close all applications by the deadline each year.
[pdb_record groups=”main, personal, mcintyre_apps, future_plan_of_study, supporting_documents”]
- This application is open to all Johnson County high school students graduating in the year they apply and will be awarded without regard to political party affiliation.
- A maximum of $500.00 will be awarded to the successful applicant(s).
- The scholarship can be used to defray education-related costs at the school of the successful
- applicant’s choice.
- Funds will be disbursed to the student’s account at the school or program upon proof of enrollment.
- We reserve the right to reject late or incomplete applications.
- Application forms can be downloaded at: https://jcdemswyo.org/mcintyre/
- Mail your completed application and all supporting documents to:
- William D. McIntyre Memorial Scholarship, P.O. Box 565, Buffalo, WY 82834.
- Applications must be postmarked on or before March 31
- Questions regarding the requirements as outlined above can be asked by Sending Us a Note.